Ali Yavar Jung National Institute of Speech and Hearing Disabilities (Divyangjan), Mumbai
Rate contract for procurement of hearing aids to be supplied under ADIP Scheme with BIS Certification based on the Commercial Bids opened on 27th July 2018 at 11.00 a.m
BTE Digital Programmable Hearing Aids
|NAME OF THE COMPANY
||RATE IN (Rs.)
|M/s Alps International Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi
||Type III Programmable Hearing Aids
||Alps Turbo C AR III
|M/s Starkey India Pvt. Ltd., Noida
||Aries BTE in Built
Accessories to be provided: 1) Three sets of Ear Tips and Tubes of different sizes with each hearing aid.
2} Two rechargeable batteries with battery charger or 36 Nos. non chargeable Zinc Air Button Cell with each hearing aid.
Period of rate Contract : Two years (2018-19 and 2019-20)
TERMS AND COONDITIONS
- Warranty period 24 months.
- Free repairing facilities for hearing aid during the warranty period.
- For BTE programmable digital hearing aids software compatible with the hearing aids to be supplied along with programming cables and necessary training to the audiologist.
- Bank guarantee @ 10% of value of the purchase order should be furnished by the company.
- Ordered hearing aids should be dispatched to the locations within 30 days of the receipt of purchase order by the company.
- Any price reduction during the period of rate contract should be passed on to the Institute by the Company.
- The company should supply 5% of the ordered hearing aids as 'Loaning Hearing Aids'.
- The company should provide an indelible stamp on the product marked "ISSUED UNDER ADIP SCHEME OF MINISTRY OF SOCIAL JUSTICE AND EMPOWERMENT, GOVT. OF INDIA".
- AYJNISHD (D), shall without prejudice to its other remedies under the contract, deduct from the contract price, as Liquidated Damages, a sum equivalent to 2.5% of the price of delayed goods or unperformed services for delay of each day until actual delivery or performance, up to a maximum deduction of 20% of the contract price. Once the maximum is reached, AYJNISHD (D) may consider termination of the contract and can forfeit Performance Guarantee Amount.
- Payment will be made within thirty working days after the supply is made satisfactorily.
- Tenderer should agree to allow usual inspection and check for operation upto 1% of the order or 1 piece, whichever is more by the consignee before acceptance and payment.
- Legal Jurisdiction: MUMBAI